Ambition Performing Arts Inc. is a unique school in Airdrie, Alberta that offers Dance, Music and Drama classes for ages 0 – 99. We teach Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Lyrical, Acro, Piano, Singing, and Drama Classes. We specialize in beginners and helping families navigate their education pathway in the arts. With our in house Ballet Company and Theatre Company as well as Performing Teams and Competition Teams, we have the right level of participation for everyone from beginners to pre-professionals. Ambition Performing Arts is where you start and where you stay for your training.
At Ambition Performing Arts, we are driven to provide quality lessons in a safe, innovative, and enriching environment. We hold ourselves to a higher standard while putting life skills, community, friendships, and family FIRST. Parents choose Ambition Performing Arts for our
convenient location, friendly service, and welcoming atmosphere. They stay with us because of our commitment to excellence, value, culture, and customer care!
Why Performing Arts?
Performing Arts provides Children with the opportunity to engage the mind, body, and emotions into collaborative expressions. This helps Children find their voice, grow in confidence, develop empathy and an ability to self-reflect, and strengthen communication skills. Whether your Child wants to dance, sing, play an instrument, or act, we can promise that by choosing Performing Arts, they will gain SO much more!
What Makes Us Different?
- We TEACH LIFE SKILLS! At Ambition, your Child won’t just learn about Dance, Music, and Theatre; they will also develop creativity, self-confidence, determination, and teamwork skills!
- We are FAMILY FRIENDLY! We pride ourselves on making age appropriate music, movement, and dress code/costume selections.
- We are COMMUNITY DRIVEN! We have been proud members of the Airdrie Community since 2005, and are committed to expanding and celebrating the Performing Arts. We LOVE giving back to the community by doing community performances, and donating to /volunteering for community projects and initiatives.
- We promise a SAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT! We are HUGE advocates for “Putting the Dancer before the Dance”, and always have your Child’s well-being front of mind. All of our Teachers and Office Staff are YPAD certified positive role models who have Background Checks and Current CPR Certification!
- We are COMMITTED TO GROWING WITH YOU! Our Teachers are constantly doing Professional Development to bring you a better Performing Arts Experience!
Thank you for choosing us - we are so excited to welcome you to our Family!
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE
We are working hard to provide lessons in the performing arts while maintaining the guidelines for health and safety put in place by our government. If you are not satisfied with your lessons for any reason, we will work with you to make it right or your money back after 60 days.